Thursday, February 17, 2011

just a few random pics

Hi - These are a few random pictures that I wanted to share!

Here I am with Santa this year. I wasn't very fond of him...all that hair scared me a little bit and this is about as close as I got, but at least I got a picture with him. I did get close enough to tell him what I wanted for Christmas and it all came true!

Just a fun picture of me on our Halloween Hay Ride. I had so much fun at the block party and hay ride!
Here I am working one day. Mom had a few "snow" days this past month and she got to stay home and work, so I did too. I liked working with mom.


Here I am on Halloween with Cooper and mom. We had so much fun hanging out. I didn't go trick or treating, but Em and Antonio came over and we stayed in the front yard. It was a fun night!

No comments: