Thursday, February 17, 2011

Christmas Pics...finally!

Hi Everyone!! Merry Christmas and Happy New year...and Happy Valentines day too!

I know that it has been a long time since I have posted, but my mom wouldn't let me get on the computer...:) Just kidding. I have been very busy playing and going to school!

Here are some pics from Christmas morning. I had the BEST Christmas! It was so much fun. I got to do so many cool things...go to story time at church, see the live nativity scene and also go to Christmas Eve service with my mom and dad.

And of course...PRESENTS!!!

Here I am walking into the living room with Dad seeing all of my presents for the first time!



All I told Santa that I wanted was Lightening McQueen toys. And...boy did I get them! I also got Mack...here I am opening him!

This has been my favorite gift...my scooter! I can't go anywhere without it! I LOVE IT!

Here I am opening some gifts at Lady's house! I got to celebrate with all of my cousins! So fun!
I got this cool airplane! Love it! I play with it all the time.
A few days after Christmas I got to celebrate with Dad's family again! MORE TOYS!
Here is my Thomas the Train set that Pa Daddy got me!
I am so happy! And have food on my shirt from a great dinner!
Me and Dad.
Hope to see you soon! If my mom lets me!!!

hahahaha...

No comments: