Monday, April 12, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Hi everyone - I have been getting a lot of guff about not blogging for a while...so Mom and I have tried to make a commitment to blog once a week! We will see how it goes, but hopefully it will happen.

In the past few months...I TURNED 2!!!! Can you believe it?

Mom and Dad threw me the BEST birthday party! I had all of my family there and also a ton of friends! It was a train theme and it was so much fun!

Here is the table with my birthday cake and cupcakes!


I just HAD to be the one to put the candles on the cake!

Look at all of these presents! Everyone got me the best stuff! I love it all!
There were so many people there that I could not get around to say hi to everyone, but I tried.

Dad and I eating cake! Everyone knows that I am not a big fan of sweets, but I still have fun making a mess!
Overall, it was a great day! I had so much fun hanging out with all of my family and friends! Thanks to everyone that came and helped me celebrate!

No comments: