Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Day!!

More presents came on Christmas day and the day after!

Christmas morning was great! I got a four wheeler and a kitchen! I started playing with them immediately!


The only issue with the four wheeler is that it has been much too cold to play outside with it :(. I can't wait until the summer to play on it all the time!



I was so blessed to open so many presents from all of my family.


After Christmas lunch I took a quick nap and we were off to Lady Gran's again for another Christmas party! So much to do. Here are Mom and I after eating dinner.
On Sunday after Christmas all of my cousins came up to visit me! It was so fun to be able to play with all of them. AND...I got even more presents! Look at this great present from my Uncle Shane and Aunt Amanda! I can't believe how much stuff I got!

Overall it was a great Christmas and so far a very Happy New Year!

No comments: